We were able to see most of our family over the four day weekend and even some of our extended family. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with the Taylor side, where we tried for a cousin photo which Nicholas was clearly not in the mood for (see photos below!).
We met some friends at a parade on Friday and with a ratio of five parents to four kids (ages 4 and under) you'd think we'd be able to have a conversation, but that was clearly something only a rookie parent would assume. My friend with two kids said, "I haven't finished a sentence or gone to the bathroom with the door closed since 2005!" Hilarious....and then I realized I'll be saying that one day.
Aunt Kathy, Uncle John and Jenny were so sweet to stay an extra night at Wintergreen to see us and meet Nicholas. We had a great time with them, lots of laughs!
No comments:
Post a Comment