Yay! And great news for Nicholas! Understandably, the kid is happy, but now he's going to be even happier. Why? Because sisters make people happier. Fact.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/26/health/26essay.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FBxoxo,Aunt B
Great comment from Aunt B!!!!! I would say it is certainly true in OUR fam! We are so happy for you!!!
as someone who has six sisters, yes 6, I'm going to research Bridget's assertion that sisters make you happier...MTF=more to follow :>)In the meantime, congratulations and I'm sure Nicholas can always ask Uncles Sean and Leo for their 2 cents about the 'sister factor'.
Grandpa, you shouldn't have to research Bridget's article. You are living proof:):)
Yay! And great news for Nicholas! Understandably, the kid is happy, but now he's going to be even happier. Why? Because sisters make people happier. Fact.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/26/health/26essay.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FB
xoxo,
Aunt B
Great comment from Aunt B!!!!! I would say it is certainly true in OUR fam!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you!!!
as someone who has six sisters, yes 6, I'm going to research Bridget's assertion that sisters make you happier...MTF=more to follow :>)
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, congratulations and I'm sure Nicholas can always ask Uncles Sean and Leo for their 2 cents about the 'sister factor'.
Grandpa, you shouldn't have to research Bridget's article. You are living proof:):)
ReplyDelete