Sunday, August 14, 2011

All Caught Up

Do they look alike in this photo or what?

Happy 4th of July!


This was mommy's outfit when she was little.

Sting rays in Va. Beach.  We made it through the entire aquarium in about 15 minutes flat and then arrived here and spent 20 solid minutes laughing at them. 

I heart trains, except when I get the magnets backwards and then all hell breaks loose. 

You can't tell, but she is actually quite good at dodging flying trains.

Sienna was smiling until her butterfly took off and starting flying away from her...now look who's smiling.   I think what her face was saying here was (AGAIN?!  can't I play with anything?!!)  Big brothers rule...literally.

All dressed up for cousin Avery's baby shower. 

Sienna's cousin, Taylor (only 3 weeks apart in age).

1 comment:

  1. Pretty amazing shots. Nicholas is the spitting image of Andy but Sienna has your eyes!

    ReplyDelete